Housekeeping – Floor Supervisor (fixed term contract until April 2023)
What’s in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world’s most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
Role based in Malaysia easy to apply now
What you will be doing:
– Supervise the cleaning of guest rooms, villas, corridors using the cleaning checklist
– Report DND, refuse Service and Sleep Out rooms to Assistant Housekeeping Manager/ Front Office Department
– Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments to our guests.
– Ensure pantries are well stocked and tidy.
– Continually evaluate the work performance of all housekeeping attendants, their productivity and work habits.
– Conduct daily briefing as required and communicate effectively.
– Monitor and request supplies/linen for all the pantries.
– Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
– Manage a team of 250 plus employees
– Manage the accommodation services for 10,000 plus rooms
– Project management
Your experience and skills include:
– Able to work on numerous tasks/projects at one time
– Highly motivated individual able to grasp new ideas and learn quickly
– Has the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet company goals.
– Knowledgeable in MS Office
– At least 3 years experience in hospitality
– Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
– A hands-on approach is essential
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
– Middle East hotel pre-opening experience desirable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. c
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.