Job description / Role
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel is ideal for business travelers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts.
We are looking for colleagues who can quickly spread a culture that grips exceptional service who is eager to show the ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
What is in it for you?
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Inspect all areas of properties for safety issues and take immediate correction action
– Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
– Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
– Able to read Building and electrical drawings.
– Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings; TV, CCTV, BMS etc. inclusive Switchgear, Bus bar risers.
– Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
– Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
– Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested
– Should be able to support all departments for their requests and requirements for smooth operations and guest satisfaction
Qualifications & Experiences
– Installing and maintaining electrical systems, equipment and devices
– Minimum two years’ experience in Hospitality industry
– Very good communication skills
– Understanding of regulatory requirement.
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.