The company is a fully integrated, world wide petroleum enterprise and a world leader in exploration, refining, production, distribution, marketing and petrochemical manufacturing. It broadly manages the world’s largest proven conventional crude oil and condensate reserves of 260.2 billion barrels and the world’s fourth-largest natural gas reserve of 288.4 trillion standard cubic feet. Saudi Aramco company is also among the top producers of natural gas manufacturer, maintaining the fourth-largest natural gas reserves in the world.
The headquarter of Saudi Aramco is situated in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It regularly provides the employments more than 55,000 peoples. Operations span the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and through joint ventures and subsidiaries, Saudi Aramco’s activities are spanning the globe. Saudi Aramco has a number of global partnerships, joint ventures and subsidiaries in China, Egypt, Japan, the Netherlands, Republic of Korea, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States. Investment in the refineries and distribution networks of these companies allows our parent company to continue reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe.
How to Apply for Aramco Careers?
After deciding to apply for any interested job vacancy at Saudi Aramco, you have to follow the online job application process from Aramco careers page. So, follow steps described below:
- Click on the “Job Title” link provided with each vacancy opening [you will be redirected to the Apply Now page]
- Read all the job descriptions, scopes, principle contacts, minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities, provided for each position
- Click on “Apply” button
- Fill up necessary personal details and other required information.
- Click on the “Submit” button to apply for the job
After the submission of Saudi Aramco job application, you have to wait for call or email response regarding your job application. The recruitment process may take 1-3 weeks depending upon the number of total candidates applied for that position.
Job Benefits for Employees
Aramco offers an outstanding employee benefits package for their valuable employees. Here are major benefits are mentioned below:
- Attractive retirement plan
- Get in the saving habit
- Buy or build your own home
- Get medical coverage and dental care
- Support in case of injury
- Social Insurance
- Service Award Program
- Voluntary Family Protection Plan
If you still have queries regarding Saudi Aramco Careers, employment and recruitment process, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.