Job description / Role
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel is ideal for business travelers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts
We are looking for a Plumber to join our team who will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all the plumbing tasks. Assists the Engineering team in repairing and maintaining machinery to uphold technical standards.
What is in it for you?
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
– Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
– Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
– Assembles fittings and valves for installation
– Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
– Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
– Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
– Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
– Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
– Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
– Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
– Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
– Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
– Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts etc.
Qualifications & Experiences
– Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
– Minimum two years’ operating experience in a hotel Engineering department.
– Good civil or plumbing knowledge.
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
– Flexible in working in different shifts
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.